Do you know about Online work from home
What is online work from home? Is it a new term for you?
An employer working for a company will be assigned the work which has to be completed within a certain amount of time, but instead of the office, the work has to be done staying at home. The employer will have to work for a specific amount of time in a day as commanded by the manager or the in-charge different lifestyle.
There are advantages as well as disadvantages regarding both working from home and working from an office depending on one’s comfort zone. Every person will have a different perspective and opinions if discussing the topic. I have put forth my views on the topic Work from home Vs Work at Office.
Advantages of online work from home
- Working from home helps the employer to maintain health.
- The stress and money expended in commuting will reduce.
- The employer is feeling relax as there will be no peer pressure which will particularly result in a better output.
- As the employer online work from home, it reduces use the electricity in the office.
- Due to the reduced use of electricity, the company will be benefitted financially the most.
- The employer will be more enthusiastic, comfortable and hence will be more productive
- The employer can build a certain environment while working which is not possible while in office.
- As no commuting is involved, the employer will have more time with their loved ones.
- The employer is feeling relax as there will be certain breaks during the work.
- The distraction of co-workers will not be involved.
Disadvantages of online work from home
- Some employees cannot concentrate on the work as they could have in the office die to certain distractions at home.
- While on video call conferences, interruption by kids, pets, neighbours, etc.
- Lack of availability of the equipment needed to work. Internet connectivity, laptops, computers, etc.
- The employers cannot work in an environment with clamor, Construction noise, or drill machine used to fix things in the neighbourhood.
- Managers or any higher authority cannot manage the performance of the staff as used to they used to handle during office hours.
- If the employees have issues, it cannot be resolve at the same moment as in the office.
- Decreased communication between the employee and the higher authority, results in the overall poor output.
Some tips for online work from home
- Meditate for at least 30 minutes a day. Meditation calms the mind and increases focus.
- Along with work, also balance personal life. Try spending as much time as possible with family and friends.
- Be in contact with colleagues and managers frequently and stay updated with them.
- Go for a walk early morning freshens up the mood and makes the day more enthusiastic.
- Have weekend plans with family and friends.
- Exercise becomes an essential need when a person spends hours working at work. But health should be the priority always.